Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Work

Started by Tedwood_TG [3981959] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Tedwood_TG [3981959]

I’m looking for work in either a 7*+ candle shop or a high star sweet/grocery. Looking for something that’ll give me energy gains so Farm or game shop would work too, but suspect I don’t have the stats for a 10*.

 

Man: 6302

Int: 12419

End: 4017


current 6 EE merits, but could get to 9 with a merits shift for the right offer!

 

Have been active daily since I started playing the game and am going for SSL so very rarely have any addiction.