Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LOOKING FOR WORK

Started by BigDave-O [4284615] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
BigDave-O [4284615]

 

Alright lads, BigDave-O is looking for a new gaff.

 

MAN 1,433 | INT 781 | END 1,759

 

Active daily, reliable and looking for somewhere to settle long-term. I’m not here to take the piss — I’ll put the graft in, stay active and do my bit for the company.

 

Ideally looking for a 7★+ Fitness Centre with free rotational trains and a decent crew.

 

Give me the trains and I’ll give you the graft. 🤝
Loyalty works both ways.

PM me if you’ve got a spot going.