100% exp
Bugs - SMACKED
Started by pilvlp [2796461] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
I can't remember the last time I learned of a weapon's existence, so thank you for keeping me humble in my Torn knowledge. Cool achievement. How many weapons do you have at 100%? Do you intend to sell it?
I believe this is a non tradable item. Its given as a reward for finding a breaking bug in the game.
Shoot, tbat's a tall order for completionists.