Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Parcel containing nothing

Started by Jones [2659734] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Jones [2659734]

I appeared to be in the possession of two parcels that didn't seem to show what was inside:

 

 

 

Upon opening one of them, I recieved the following:

 

 

 

 

The log also shows this: 21:56:17 - 03/09/26 You opened a Parcel containing nothing

 

Couldn't see anything on the forum about it, and when i've tried to create a parcel without adding any items (not sure I ever did that to begin with) it didn't seem possible? Aware that 'Nothing' is an item but this also didn't appear in my inventory (sadly!) I still have one box unopened