Lol yea yea yea im stupid. I put a recruitment post here for our faction
pls delete thanks
Started by DoobieSmokin [3255641] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graved
un-Saved.
Saved
Saved.
Saved.
Saved.
Saved.
Saved.
‘Family’ of cache farms with a pay structure about as bad as not being paid at all? R+ for the creativity and attempt, feel bad for the noobs being heavily underpaid and losing all the basics you cannot or refuse to provide though
Saved.
Saved.
Saved.
This is company recruitment. In before your post gets moved to Faction Recruitment.
ah shit
unsaved?
indeed
I just sent this message to every member in your faction
Hi there,
Did you know that you are currently the equivalent of a slave within Torn?
You are in what is known as a cache farm. Cache farms are an elaborate scam within Torn whereby charlatans with wealth convince newer players to join their faction, promising great rewards, while you are in-fact being paid next to nothing. They prey on the ignorance of newer players in hopes that they can siphon as much money out of them as possible. It it essentially a Torn Ponzi Scheme.
Do yourself a favor, and leave as soon as possible, and aim to join a faction with 3,000,000+ respect. If you have any concerns at all about doing so, they are wrong. I'll list some common examples below.
- I'm not strong enough to join a 3,000,000+ respect faction // Wrong. A day 1 player can join a 3,000,000+ respect faction. Tell them you're interested in learning how the game works, and committed to taking 2-3 xanax per day. Any faction worth their salt will provide you with free xanax, and maybe even free point refills (in addition to an expansive armory).
- I'm not active enough to join a 3,000,000+ respect faction // Wrong. You can do everything you need to do to maintain membership in a larger faction in less than 15 minutes each day. Can't login for a day or two? Just let them know before hand. Do you sometimes just randomly not log in for a couple of days? You'll find a faction that pays you better than your current faction that can accomodate that if you look.
- Big factions are scary // The only difference between a big faction and a small faction is you get paid more and have more perks.
- I don't know enough about the game // A good faction will be open to teaching you
- But they're so nice, I'd feel bad for leaving // Most manipulative people are
Any other concerns? Reply with them, and I'll tell you why they aren't an accurate interpretation of joining a larger faction.
I don't care what faction you join. I'm not a recruiter. I just hate to see newer players shooting themselves in the foot.
Take care,
Madgod
Word yea thanks man however they are def aware of cache farms, A lot of our members we've saved from them. Def gotta watch out for those, We however are not a cache farm. We didnt do anything to you, idk why your coming at us so hard lol. I just posted in the wrong chat man. Our faction family is not a scam, We really try to be a good one. We provide literally everything for our members and are always there for their questions and whatnot. The 75/25 split within core is to afford the different levels of our scythe role, Each giving a new access to the armory. We are a 180k respect faction bro, We cannot support everyone getting 24/7 access to everything, But id like to allow that. And this is us trying. And the info on our post, Including the perks we offer are outdated as - i dont know if you noticed, But this was our in progress recruitment post, That info is a saved template. And now you guys have ruined it XD. And for those who dont want to be in core, we have legion which is a 80/20 split faction and is run a bit differently, or have a open door - We have lost members to bigger factions, Its cool with us. All our funds are left in the faction, We buy and loan out RW weapons, We literally built our own website to help in wars, have made voiced youtube guides on stuff within our faction, etc etc. But to you were just a cache farm? I really dont understand your hate boner and why you think we're a scam when you've never even met us before, Never even interacted with us before, Don't know anything about us. I literally just made a post in the wrong forum bro, Then I marked it for deletion due to your guys un-just comments, And you guys come say the same thing on a new post? Why are you guys spreading hate to a total stranger based off a hunch? You just seen a simple mistake from a complete stranger and took that as a act of war. Wild. Come see our new, and recently, once again un-justly slandered recruitment post where you will see testimonies from our members and better details. I appreciate the thought, And I def appreciate you guys wanting to be little torn heros today, Torn def needs more people caring as hard as yall apparently do, However when you just come at a complete stranger off a wild hunch, Then get all your faction buds to do it as well? Thats kinda the opposite of what your trying to do. We're keeping this 2nd post. Have a good day
Mentions: ASCENDENCY FAMILY | RECRUITMENT FORUM
Graved