Just curious who is all excited for GTA 6 to release and am looking for people who may be interested in playing with me when it releases I play on ps5 my online ID is KOD_Technician42 feel free to add and message me
GTA 6
Started by KoD_Technician [4023730] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved to Gaming
Moved to Gaming
I'm buzzing for this - haven't been excited for a game like this in years... As a PC gamer I'll be buying a console to play it on day 1
I've been playing GTA5 for like 12 years so yes I am excited for this game. I am counting down the days and I'll be playing on day one if at all possible.
Anyone looking for friends on ps5 can add me is they like
TOC_GODFATHER_OG
Ive been playing sinxe the first gta game.. im dissapointed on the digital being the only option n I wouldnt be surprised if u had to be conected online to play like fallout76.... that shit sucks ass.