Hello I am looking for a assault set all pieces between 20-30% and the bonus 23% or better also looking for a yellow arma powerful
Graveyard please
Started by CrazyJ22 [2282334] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- jennaTills [455068]
· 2 likes ·
Thats right everyone! You too can support a rat! definitely DM him… he’s a super unreliable trader. What could possibly go wrong?
Thats right everyone! You too can support a rat! definitely DM him… he’s a super unreliable trader. What could possibly go wrong?
Not trying to trade I’m trying to buy???? Confused much lmao and I’ve had multiple because you know what people care about more than reputation. Money
Graveyard please