Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Removing accidental downvotes

Started by PossumTom [3078209] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

PossumTom [3078209]

Any way I can remove an accidental downvote? 

this is the forum I felt was most appropriate 


I accidentally downloaded some banner art in the community competition and I feel really bad. it was less than two hours and I couldn’t remove my downvote so I’m pretty bummed out about that.

Eldlyn [2629453]

You have a short window of time after liking/disliking a thread allowing you to remove it, but I'm pretty sure two hours is past that window.  If you feel bad, you can just tell the artist themselves (through chat/messages or by sending an item/money with a message) that it was an accident and that you don't dislike it.  You're not supposed to put comments in the Community Events forum though, so I'd advise against that.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can remove your rating within 5 minutes of rating a post/topic. You can do so by clicking the button again.

If the 5 minute window passes, it cannot be undone.

Thanks!