Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not a bug thread

Started by Duck_Sauce [2863942] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Duck_Sauce [2863942]

Device: samsung SM-S948U Android: 16 App version: 2.3.37

 

I have recently been having a problem with my energy notifications since the chat 3.0 has came out. I can get all notifications except energy, i have turned the notification off and back on but nothing has changed. I have also went back to chat 2.0 and did the same thing but I still get no energy notifications.