Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie

Started by Tytus1 [4209661] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Tytus1 [4209661]

Device: samsung SM-G991W Android: 13 App version: 2.3.37

Bookie says I lost my cfl bet , I bet on Winnipeg 5 mill , they're playing with Saskatchewan  and the game isn't even over yet and bookie said I lost my bet , plus Winnipeg is currently leading  

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

Hello Tytus1,

 

This match was paid out prematurely and incorrectly due to an issue on the provider's end.

 

Bets have been resettled based on the correct results.

 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.