Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ultima online

Started by Starbreeze [4502627] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Dable [2118383]

One of the old greats imo.

 

Doesn't seem to get as much recognition as I think it deserves. 

 

I played it around 2000 on a custom shard local to my area which was a must as trying to play an overseas based server on dial-up internet was basically a no go.

 

Came back around 2010 and played again on a US server but never fully got back in to it.

 

Then again in I'm guessing around 2011 or 2012 on custom shard UO Evolution which was absolutely great, spent a few years on there. Unfortunately the shard turned into a massive cash grab and has only gotten worse. In the early days there, things we're really great though and had a lot of fun.

 

Edit: Do I miss it? Yes... no... lol. It was awesome but I think it's time has passed now.

Starbreeze [4502627]

It was quite amazing.I played when it first started. I started on great lakeshird, made a lot of money on.Ebay.  it did set a world record way back then.I think it had four million players at one time worldwide.