Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Settings Issue

Started by LaQen [2607361] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

LaQen [2607361]

While looking at my in-game Settings on my phone, I noticed I was unable to access the Security Panel.  It says something about being on an unfamiliar IP or Device.  I've never seen this before, despite using this Device every day for over two months (through dozens of different locations), and this IP almost every week for over two years.  I've already tried logging out and in, and restarted my mobile...Any advice?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Looks like it is a new IP address not your regular one, you can check your logs here. So the error is being correctly displayed. You can login/logout from this IP multiple times to override this restriction or wait for the system to learn about your new IP address naturally.

 

Thanks!