Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

subscriber renew issue

Started by Deviyl [3722358] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deviyl [3722358]

I'm hesitant to report this as a bug, but perhaps a small issue. 

 

I got a notification today that my subscription has ended. 

"Your PayPal subscription has expired. Thank you."

 

I attempted to preemtively take care of renewing since my cycle was coming to an end. 

When I visit the donator page to renew, the option to subscribe is greyed out. 

 

I assume the monthy option says unavailable because I'm subscribed annually, which makes sense. 

Do I just have to wait until after the annual subscription expires before I would be allowed to renew? 

 

Thanks!

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The subscription lasts for 372 days and today was the renewal date. So the event was sent prematurely. I will ask David to check.

 

12:24:12 - 07/09/25 Deviyl received 372 days donatorship and 1,080x points for their annual subscription

 

Thanks!