Device: samsung SM-S936B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.37
I can't get the interrogate button no matter how many times I have defeated this mission. I really need help to fix this once and for all.
Started by Batgal [3067862] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-S936B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.37
I can't get the interrogate button no matter how many times I have defeated this mission. I really need help to fix this once and for all.
Do you mean the interrogate button is missing entirely, or you click on it but do not get the code?
The button should always be there (if you have accepted the mission and are attacking the right person) but getting the code is not guaranteed each time you click it.
Are you searching for the player, or clicking on the link to their name from the mission page itself?
The mission expired 10 days ago, you cannot attempt expired missions.
13:21:41 - 29/08/26 Batgal failed the Duke contract 'Cracking Up' (Easy)
Thanks!