Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi Director

Started by zawmyooo [3415705] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

zawmyooo [3415705] ×1

zawmyooo [3415705]

I am an active daily player looking to join a 10 Company* (or high-star company). I am reliable, never miss shifts, and always maintain high activity.

My Work Stats:

Manual Labor: 21,053

Intelligence: 21,999

Endurance: 23,895

Total Work Stats: 66,947

What I Offer:

100% daily activity and full attendance

Balanced stats that can fit MAN, INT, or END roles

Quick communication and long-term commitment

Please feel free to send me an application or PM me directly in-game.

Profile: zawmyooo [3415705]

Mentions: zawmyooo [3415705]