Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading services

Started by Syndokit [2256393] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Syndokit [2256393]

Hello everyone, I am looking to expand folks I purchase items from. 

 

I am looking to purchase the following items:

  • Plushies
  • Flowers
  • Boxes of Grenades
  • Beer
  • Various other supply packs

 

I will always provide:

  • Being Mug free
  • 98-99% of MV
  • Reliable and quick trading

 

I am open to other items as well. Feel free to reach out or just set up a trade.