HMU on Chess.com same username. I won’t front like I’m a super skilled player, but I need people to play with!!
Chess Players??
Started by JaSaniWateR [2772507] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I play chess, but never online. I don't need a player running a chess sim in the background. I always play face to face, preferabley with a beer on the go...
What's your blitz elo?
Hi I play chess on chess.com my user is AdamWasThere
Elo? I’d love to play with someone, but I also don’t wanna bully around a 200 elo
Hello im on chess.com ign is AUsedUsedUsername