Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Jump Bug Error

Started by Y2Killabee [3998447] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 3998447 [3998447] ×1

Y2Killabee [3998447]

Device: Google Pixel 6 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.37

 

Happy jump bug error

 

Y2Killabee says:

Hey there, 

 

I believe theres an issue with a happy jump I just made. 

 

Happy jump, I had:

 

1000 energy

13 550 Happiness

 

But when doing the happy jump at 100 gym rate it only gave me 2731 gym gains.

 

Usually I get way more than that. 

 

Is there a way to fix this. 

 

Thanks 

Mentions: Y2Killabee [3998447]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-DVD at xx:14 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.

 

 

Closing the report. Thanks..!!