Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

crime - illicit services

Started by Icks-B [3967366] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Icks-B [3967366]

Device: REDMI note 10 pro Android: 13 App version

 

I am  unable to dispose biological waste.  When ever I tap to dispose biological waste, it does not respond. I had disabled all scripts on my Firefox browser and even used another browser without any script, still not working. I just carry on with others, I am currently at level 86.

IndyCision [2597200]

Do you have a medical mask that is NOT one that you are wearing?

(It consumes one, and will not take something you are already using)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You did not have any usable masks in your inventory, which was blocking the crime.

 

Thanks!