Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WHAT'S YOUR PR?

Started by hijoprodigo [2892601] on in Health & Fitness.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
hijoprodigo [2892601]

Let us know how hard you hit the gym!
It can be any sport or discipline
Show off those biceps instead of flexing about your gym stats !

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

I'll go first: 120kg / 264LB on bench press
(not bad for an orange cat)

Helian [3699144]

52,000 steps in a day for a total of 8.2 hours and 2130 calories

 

My personal best in terms of walking running for a step record

Boongusthefat [4163698]

I feel like I’m pretty average in most areas in the gym (my bench pr is 185) but my most impressive PR Is 14 reps of 748lbs on the sled leg press

HvyLifting [4531252]

When I was powerlifting (at 180lbs), my 1rm on bench was 270lbs, 1rm on squat was 450lbs, 1rm dl was 475lbs. Been learning the snatch and clean and jerk recently. Snatch is 150lbs, clean and jerk is 215lbs.