Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight time reduction merit tree

Started by Stricky [2010002] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Stricky [2010002]

As the title says, I think a good addition to the merit tree is flight time reduction. This would give runners and travelers a place to dump their merits, and incentivize spending points on merits.

 

I think a good limit for reduction would be around 15% at level 10. so a 2 hour flight would be reduced by about 18 minutes. enough for it to be felt, but not so much that it's OP

Macbiff [2563187]

I don't like it bc I wouldn't be able to capitalize on it because I don't fly much anymore and bc I'm a millenial so the world revolves around iykyk