Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone has noticed that HEG has been doing a lot more DMG than usually.
People will BS far lower than mine can one shot me with HEG.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows why?
Started by terzagas [3850839] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone has noticed that HEG has been doing a lot more DMG than usually.
People will BS far lower than mine can one shot me with HEG.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows why?
Nope - but a lot of factions will have enabled war mode to help with eliminations, giving additional strength/damage (which affects HEGs just iike it affects weapon hits)
There may also be some players who have dropped some merits in temporary weapons if they are hoping to get some easy 1 hit kills towards attacking merits
merit probably and depends also where u BS are. if u got 10mln total and maybe 8mln in dex and even the 2mln the heg cant miss u, u will get hit by a 5mln dude who put 4mln in attack and 1mln even in the other three