Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trying the game again!

Started by Ryuta77 [3949262] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 338 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ryuta77 [3949262]

Heya everyone!

A couple of months ago I quit the gave and gave everything I owned to a random person. I was happy to make them happy xD

All that said I am broke and 18 mil in debt. Duke keeps mugging me, any tips to start again? Currently with a 18 mil negative networth and all I got is stats and previous game experience

Also I will try to play differently to make the game fun again. Maybe the reviver route?

medutis88 [3721610]

Join some faction and do some ranked wars, you should get rid of that debt quickly, 18 mils isn't that much. It's going to be a grind to get your networth back to a reasonable number, giving everything away is silly.

Ryuta77 [3949262]

Ah fair

Don't really got the free time for wars. Big reason I left was due to not having free time anymore(I do more now). War is fun tho but I am not getting back in it anytime soon.

Honestly, it was really fun to host that giveaway.

unity3 [3264005]

join a adult novelty store 10* every star for edvd is like 210k then in 10 days you'll be free of debt

saw ur work stat you'll manage(been there 2 times)

Ryuta77 [3949262]

got in a 9* lingerie store. At least upkeep will be free xD
Didn't expect to get into such a good one
More flight income too
And my work stats can grow fast with job points

Shooby [2510470]

This kinda shit was super common back in the day, just without the term "simp".

People used to have huge profiles of interactions and sending each other stuff.

Ryuta77 [3949262]

Yea pretty much. I wasn't around for torn but people would make fun profiles similar to this on other apps. Tho mostly no donations as it was mostly social media apps 

YooTrippingYoo [4402872]

just a ranked war could put u up even with duke, then a faction with OC, u can try use torn.report to check what unique outcome for crimes u did miss as it would make a lot more than standard crimes