I'm the new owner of a firework stand company. Your stats aren't required. All I'm looking for is someone who's active daily :)
HIRING!!!!
Started by ItsJustChill [3412644] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graving this, the spam is excessive
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
Not much Chill about bumping every minute, besides it is against forum rules so inb4 grave.
oh... sorry :(
Graving this, the spam is excessive
Two years in game and you haven't known this? 🍿
I was off the game for most of that time. I only came back to start playing again like 2 days ago lol. But again, I'm sorry for the spam... It won't happen again