We fail quite alot 3 OCs with decent cpr in all roles anyone know what is the issue with this?
Started by JustTuna [2797339] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
We fail quite alot 3 OCs with decent cpr in all roles anyone know what is the issue with this?
Just bad luck. Watch the videos and you will see which checkpoints (with which players) had been failing.
The bottom one in the list has around 90% success rate with those stats.
(Doesn't mean you will not get a load of fails, even in a row, just that if you completed an infite number of them it would average around that rate)
Seem like little too much bad luck i mean ok few times but look how many recently failed with high sucess chance. Seems very weird to me
Eh 10 fails in a row isn't *that* unreasonable, I'd be concerned if it were closer to 150 in a row, quick math says that's around a 1 in 1.5m or so +/- (I didn't look up exact routes lol but it'll be close) which is roughly the odds of getting the lotto jackpot for a 10k spin, which we've seen before, albeit rarely :)
Bad RNG be bad RNG lol, I once lost 64 games in a row of RR (rip martingale) and since banned myself :P it happens, and, purely anecdotally, cheds luck algorithm loves streaks, ods, OC fails, casino losses seem (largely) to come in flavours of long win or lose streaks :3 so if that makes you feel better lean into that conspiracy
I have been watching results in my faction and I am getting a feeling that if members have too high a success percentage, it may be detrimental to the result. I know it is counter-intuitive, but it just seems like if percentages of the group get too high there is more chance of a failure. My suggestion is that it might be worth trying higher level crimes, so that percentages are within a range of 65 to 75% and see if there is any improvement in results.