Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Time played on torn?

Started by shaine [2854121] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
shaine [2854121]

I was wondering how many minutes or hours others dedicated to this game? And I thought I could ask anyone reading this, how much time do you dedicated to this game daily and could you explain why?

 

And do i need to dedicated a certain amount of time to actually have fun playing torn?

 

 

Shooby [2510470]

Fun is subjective. I can have fun bouncing a ball off my wall two hours if I take enough dabs. In a game that's primarily time gated when it comes to major progress via cool downs and timers etc.. it's really up to you as an individual and the community/friends you make to make your own fun. The game provides little to nothing as a whole, for me personally at least. It just facilitates the place where you can make your own form of fun.

 

 

If you're looking for a game that has a foundation that is already just *fun*, in my opinion you're in the wrong place. You'd be better off just putting your time into a single player experience on console/PC gaming.

Kibbles [4272864]

I've met some players that hate the game around 10 years in, and others that are 15 years old and absolutely love it. 

 

If you are fun, sociable, and want to get into the community and find your right section of people, this game is as fun as you make it. :)