Just live
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Thanks?
I assume you didn't spend to much time on the premise of this post other than you thought this would be gold with the Torn populance?
S - Show us your butthole
This is and was my point...
P- Point at their butthole?
I'll try.
Disgusting
This isn't the slogan for Nike mate, I think you might have bought knock-offs
Here's an example of how Jordan should look on your Jordans, too (don't get these ones though, they're fucking DEAD drip)
N- as in no...
Your obsession with buttholes is fine and good, if that is what you want. Male buttholes...
I am not going to judge your life style but will support your choices...
i died with the brain surgeons elims campaign, came here hoping that the forums would revive me
still dead unsuprisingly
Graved - No Content