I'm new and would love to have some financial aid to support my gaming needs
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Oh shit
Shit indeed.
If I can I would
Level 1 0 days in and begging already, why that cant possibly be a multi or restart no could it? Good luck kid, you are going to need it after this
As soon as you lose the newbie rank, I'm putting 17 bounties on you each worth 1m. ill also be hospitalizing you everytime I get the chance.
Whatever words make you feel powerful🕎🛐🕉️✝️☦️☪️📿🕍⛩️♥️🫶
I just downvoted your thread.
FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Torn account has decreased by one.
Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:
• Rudeness towards other Tornizens, • Spreading incorrect information, • Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.
I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Torn PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.
How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Torn.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Torn is privilege, not a right.
postan in legendary bread
graved, no discussion
All of these words just to cover up you're tryna get your teeth's hard