Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

work stats

Started by XxChappersxX [1271871] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
XxChappersxX [1271871]

Manual Labor: 65,101   Intelligence: 43,704  Endurance: 46,902

I have had lots and lots of offers since being inactive.

 

Best offer I have had is 25x best stat. So I will not be accepting anything lower than that please :)

 

I am drug free and fairly active at least once a day.