Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Frequent Flyer

Started by sumbawamba [3585807] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
sumbawamba [3585807]

I don't know if this has been proposed before, but as an avid traveler in Torn, I'd like to see more benefits to entice people to choose the "life in the sky."


My suggestion is to add a frequent flyer system , for example, bigger luggage capacity (like in real life!) or faster travel time for destinations visited a certain number of times.

I'd suggest making this a challenge-based system, e.g. 1,000x, 2,000x, and so on, with different rewards for each milestone.
Cheers!