Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue

Started by Inexorable [1778894] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Inexorable [1778894]

My issue is with the captcha. I completely understand the need for such a system however its implementation here leaves a lot to be desired.

 

I know the generic response - the captchas will stop when they stop detecting unusual activity. Guilty until proven innocent.

 

I have hundreds if not thousands of captcha solves in the past two years. Surely I have proven Im not a robot by now. I solely use torn tools and bsp. I don’t really do anything out of the ordinary except hit my drug cd timers and log in every day.

 

My reason for making the post is simply to say that the system is costing you guys money. I don’t feel it’s a good investment to purchase donator packs when I’m under extra scrutiny for doing “Something unusual” and at any point I feel like I could be banned for a false positive or a half asleep captcha fail at 3am trying to take my Xan.

not really looking for the generic response, I’ve read them all. Just letting you know how one of your customers feels.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Sure, I guess? I can see that you are tagged correctly based on the current system. I will ask Sergey to re-check this tomorrow.

 

Thanks!