Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I WRITE CUSTOM SCRIPTS.

Started by Agent911 [4017686] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Agent911 [4017686]

CUSTOM TORN SCRIPTS

I've been messing around with writing scripts for Torn for a while now and have built some pretty cool stuff, so I figured I'd see if anyone else is interested in having something custom made.

Basically, if you have an idea for a script, send it to me.

It can be something simple that saves you a few clicks, something for your faction or company, or a bigger project you've had in mind but haven't been able to make yourself.

 

Some of the things I can do:

• Tampermonkey/userscripts
• Torn PDA scripts
• Faction tools
• Ranked War tools
• Member trackers
• Custom menus/HUDs
• Torn API integration
• Discord webhooks
• Company tools
• Calculators
• Travel/item tools
• Dashboards
• Changes or additions to existing scripts

 

That's not an all-inclusive list either. If you have an idea that isn't listed, just ask me and I'll tell you if I think I can make it work.

You also don't need to know anything about coding or exactly how you want everything to work.

 

Just tell me something like:

"I wish there was a script that did _____."

We can go from there.

I'll talk to you about what you're trying to accomplish, figure out what features you actually need, and give you an idea of what I can build.

 

PRICING

Custom scripts start at $50M.

Price is going to depend on what you're asking for. I'm obviously not going to charge the same amount for a simple calculator as I would for a full faction system with API integration, Discord notifications, member tracking, etc.

 

Tell me what you want, I'll look at what it's going to take to build it, and I'll give you a price before I start.

If we agree on the price, I'll build it.

 

ALREADY HAVE A SCRIPT?

I can take a look at those too.

If you have a script that needs a feature added, something fixed, a better interface, Torn PDA support, Discord integration, or whatever else, send it to me and tell me what you're trying to change.

 

SECURITY

I don't need and will never ask for your Torn password.

If something requires your Torn API, I'll let you know what access is needed and what it's being used for.

 

HOW TO GET STARTED

Just send me a message.

Tell me what you want the script to do, whether you're using desktop/Torn PDA/both, and any features you already have in mind.

You don't need to have the whole thing planned out before messaging me. Honestly, part of the fun for me is taking an idea and figuring out how to make it work.

So if you've ever been playing Torn and thought:

"Why isn't there a script that does this?"

 

Send me the idea.

 

Maybe we can make it.