Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruiting

Started by Bustercrimes [3599560] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Bustercrimes [3599560]

Hey! I noticed you are getting started in Torn. If you need a reliable job to build your working stats, I have an open slot at my Detective Agency.

Because we are a 1-star firm, I don't care about high stats—I just care about daily activity. In exchange for your daily activity, I will give you 100% dedicated Director Trains to rapidly shoot your stats up so you can qualify for better jobs later.

Let me know if you want an invite!
— BusterCrimes