Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flagged

Started by Roobster [4504295] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Roobster [4504295]

Two week old character and ive been flagged for suspicious logging and I do not know why.Could it be that I sometimes log on at work with my phone.

Mong [3401450]

Are you getting more captchas ? I think most of us get this at some point or another it'll go after a couple weeks it's nothing to worry about. I believe there's some auto bot that looks at some old bullshit and flags stuff 

WynterMelodies [2655236]

The captchas have been happening to me a lot lately as well. Nothing to worry about as long as you’re not doing anything against the rules, and it sorts itself out soon enough. The bot running in the background just seems to be super sensitive and is easy to trigger.  If you’re really worried about it you can reach out to staff and ask them. 

Drowned [3303958]

yeah it might be constant switch of devices/network, as people have said tho it usually goes away pretty soon by itself so don't worry about it too much. I've gotten it a few times before, probably for using vpn and switching devices a lot, but nothing happened in the end, I can still play Torn normally.