Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a racing script

Started by Mike0xl0ng [3630403] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Mike0xl0ng [3630403]

Hi I am terrible at searching for things in the forums, so I would simply like to ask if there are any scripts out there for racing? Ideally I am looking for something which can suggest which on of your currently owned cars to use for the race you're currently enlisted in.