how many financial/ romantic scams would you get per day with either 1m or 2m emails?
wondering if its possible to make 5m+ per day from scamming with enough emails
is anyone making big money on scamming? how much do you make on an average day?
Scamming crime
Started by JohnMcafee [3003579] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I typically get one affluent target every few days. I have about 1.9m emails, and my passive email farmers are constantly running.
thats alot less than i thought, maybe at 4m emails then, and can still do lesser while waiting. its not like theres a shortage of nerve wating hours
Hi.
You get 1 target and it is easily doable every time or riskier and sometimes impossible ?
(or it becomes easier with more CE xp gained ?)
Ty
They get more than one target, they were just mentioning the frequency of the most profitable one (and yes, they can be impossible)
I get over a dozen targets per wave, but I cancel anything lower than professionals.