Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Webpage] AuditPro RW Calculator [Free]

Started by car [3581510] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
car [3581510]

Hey all,

I have made a payout page to help me with our faction after RW's, and for the love of the game, I'm happy to share it to you people for free.

https://zrtig.io/projects/torn/payouts/


Core features;
- Auto-fetching the last finished war
- One-Click Payouts
- Shareable link to send via newsletter to share to faction
- Deep analytics with history being saved to compare
- Average hits per hour to view activity of users.

In the future, I will also implement a liability calculator (which shows who is bleeding points during RW's) so I have everything together.

Click HERE to see screenshots of the build (Imgur)

If you have any suggestions, I can also make a separate build to customize it to your faction, just send me a message!

Love,
car