Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bug possibly

Started by Yailin [3247484] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yailin [3247484]

Hey I made a report on a profile, that I was instructed to attack via my Missions. This player is impossible to damage even slightly for me. After attacking them 20x I decided to do a report and was instructed to redo it here. player id 3195865 


 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will ask Pavel to check, the target seems to be outside the normal ranges.

 

Thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This is because the mission spawned over 2 years ago and at that time the target was within the expected stat range. They have since become stronger. We don't re-roll the targets in such cases. You can enroll help of another player to finish the mission or let the mission timeout. I think the timeout has already happened here.

 

Thanks!