Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

job

Started by Bigott [4376498] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Bigott [4376498]

Hi, I would like to apply for the job. I know that unfortunately my working stats are still low, but I am active every day, I am subscribed to the torn, and I am a very enthusiastic player.

My stats:

  • Manual: 425

  • Intelligence: 2,561

  • Endurance: 8,757

  • Total: 11,743

I just have one question: is it possible to get free trains to help build up my stats? Thank you!