Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LF Sharing a PI

Started by FORGOTTEN- [4513898] on in Properties.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
FORGOTTEN- [4513898]

Looking for someone to share a PI with.

My current PI is rented and has no upgrades, so I’m looking for someone who already has a fully upgraded PI or airstrip plus pilot.

Happy to split the rent and upkeep 50/50, or I can cover the upkeep if that works better for you.

I’m active daily and mainly looking for a simple long term arrangement that works for both of us.

Message me if interested.