Hi, how do y'all make your spaghetti sauce ? Do you cook the meat beforehand then add the tomato sauce, or you cook the meat by boiling it in the tomato sauce ?
Spaghetti sauce
Started by MaypepNecro [4511595] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Brown the meat and add some seasonings first to create richer flavor. And next add tomato sauce. For me I would add worcestershire sauce to balance the taste, that sauce works really well on every tomato dishes.
I drain it before putting it in the sauce. I don't want that grease in there.