Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Split 4525 Happy PI

Started by ChromePsycho [3635107] on in Properties.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
ChromePsycho [3635107]

I’ll pay rent. You pay upkeep ~352k/day 🤙🏼

 

Looking for someone who’s been playing for a few months already to grind the marriage merits. 

Not looking to sponsor new accounts just for them to quit months in.

 

Kin6Loe [4370218]

Hi I'm looking for someone to share a pi with I'm on here daily and I play and travel a lot I can pay the daily upkeep and share any resources I have too if you haven't given the spot away feel free to msg me back. Thnx