Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding to the Crew

Started by AnySsauce [3952478] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
AnySsauce [3952478]

Wow that sounds corny. 

Looking for some people who are somewhat knowledgeable in torn. 

 

I need a few hands for some projects I’m working on. Doesn’t require you to leave your faction or job, just commune.

 

If you want part of what I’m building, Send a Dm.

 

REQUIREMENTS

  •  LvL 15+ 
  • 40k Work Stats (END, INT, MAN)
  • 300k Combat Stats (STR, DEX, SPD, DEF)
  • Comms Daily/Weekly 
  • DISCORD for group.

 

 

 

 

 

MikePence [2029670]

I am very interest in what you are building, as you have provided no details about it whatsoever.

 

Thank you for also letting me know the work stats are END, INT, MAN and the combat stats are STR, DEX, SPE, DEF. I nearly forgot about those.

 

Sign me up!