Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pets?

Started by Handlebar37ji [4386556] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Handlebar37ji [4386556]

So basically, what if you could like buy pets ( like a dog or smth ) and the more you treat it well the more happiness it boosts, and maybe some breeds of dog could help in attacks. Now, I know something like a pug ain’t gonna help much in a fight, but wouldn’t it be cool to have something like a German shepherd at your side? And they also ( maybe ) have their own battle stats, and like, different breeds would have different specials or happiness boosts, like for example, a pug could be really helpful for happiness, but really crap at fighting, and a pit bull could be really great at attacking but gives a smaller happiness. 

idk though, it’s just a thought.

Elizabeth [2339829]

Torn used to have dogs, but they removed them many many years ago. I don't know that it was ever publicly stated why (nor can I find anything from Ched himself), but if I had to wager a guess, I'd say it was probably for animal abuse reasons, since they could fight and die. And realistically speaking, I think Torn is just fine without any pets.

 

#chedging