Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refferal

Started by Bryku [4537049] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Bryku [4537049]

I tried to sign up a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't get it to work to the best of my knowledge.  I managed to get it to work this time but I couldn't find anywhere to put in the refferal my friend gave me. Is it possible to link the reffereal now? I can't seem to find away. 

Coeurdeleon is my friends account. 

 

Thank you. 

P.s I'm also a little worried and unsure if the first account i tried to create was actually created.  I do not wish to get banned if it did and I am unaware. Is there any way to check? 

 

thank you

 

Device: samsung SM-F936B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.40

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please have the referrer post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!