Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scrollable news feed

Started by ClickHere [270920] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 6 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ClickHere [270920]

I enjoy seeing the newsfeed / ticker at the top of the page, so much so that when I read it I get half way through what it says before it suddenly changes to something else.

 

I would be nice if it paused when I hovered on it and maybe there was some up and down arrows so I could scroll through at my leisure

 

 

Elizabeth [2339829]

If you click on it (probably best to click the side of it, to avoid clicking any links that show up), it will scroll to the next announcement.

 

#chedging