My friend referred me and I started playing and the referral didn't go through his ID is 2920324
Referral
Started by SLASHERTHEGOD [3595029] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
To give context I sent him my referral link. He clicked it and created an account and is playing torn but the referral didn't link. On top of that he just created the account today and it gave him an age of 598 in error.
I'm thinking it's possible the game glitched and did that yeah
Unfortunately you left this so long that staff are VERY unlikely to add the referral.