Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSE

Started by CoinFinger [3970354] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 88 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Crimsom678 [3415948]

A 1m respect faction at its cheapest is worth 15b at its maximum  25b 

 

Your networth is 3b may need to lower respect expectations to 100k respect 

 

And no not selling MU is not an individual property to be able to talk about purchase and sales 

 

Anyways brother I would advice to forget faction stuff use that money to boost your growth running a faction is just plain masochism , the only reason I am still sane is because I have some great people holding the fort down with me here and I must finish what I started. 

 

Take care 

Sin_of_Greed [4493076]

The link doesnt work for some reason :(

Hes my client and hes not the one paying for it, budget is 40b, now stop criticizing others at every opportunity