What was the highest priced SOLD RW weapon?
I don't just me on AH, but also known trades/deals.
Most expensive RW?
Started by Yefftheman [3897214] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 3 likes ·
I've never seen him mention my rifle - Shooby [2510470]
· 1 likes ·
Not sold, but I've been offered 225b for my rifle. The highest I can think of right now was an expose deadeye sig that sold for 75b - Dushane [2606365]
· 1 likes ·
225b id expect a expose deadeye gold ak for that lmao
Not sold, but I've been offered 225b for my rifle.
The highest I can think of right now was an expose deadeye sig that sold for 75b
225b id expect a expose deadeye gold ak for that lmao
There's always someone willing to pay an exorbitant prices for the top ranked rifle in the game on multiple lists lol.
80 billion double dollars for the "vash the stampede" ranked war weapon of Vash destruction.
Impossible for gold ak to come with anything but demoralize
Isn't you the one with the penetrate/puncture red arma?
Deadeye Penetrate yee.
Ah I thought bogie outed you for having a pen/pun lol
I've never seen him mention my rifle
Damn, multi generational wealth build lol
i know hence why i would expect it too pay 225b for it loll
Arma has better stats ;)
In this hypothetical world, they'd still have yellow GAK stats.