Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

reCAPTCHA loop

Started by Unleashed12 [3463390] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Unleashed12 [3463390]

Immediately after tourism day, I got flaged for being a bot( which am not). I was then required to go through reCAPTCHA to prove am not a bot, but the reCAPTCHA system on torn ( the app) seems to be stuck in a loop rendering me unable to log on. I was finally able to pass the reCAPTCHA system on PDA and on my browser ( uses cloudflare) 

 

[youtube]XuCK9c1X04A[/youtube]

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you try clearing the app data for Torn from the phone settings and see if it helps?

Unleashed12 [3463390]

Still the same mate, I've resorted to just solving the reCAPTCHA on pda, cause as seen in the video it's literally just one click. The browser is also a great alternative